We have designed our product to meet the very highest standard and perform beyond your expectations, so if they're not working exactly right for you, we've got you covered
You can return your order for any reason within 30 days of its purchase date.
- If your order was delivered more than 30 days ago from it purchase date, contact us for assistance.
- Goods returned must be in new saleable condition with all packaging and labels in intact.
- Flawed or defective product purchased online can be returned if purchased less than twelve months which have been manufactured less than two years ago.
- Once received, we will assess your product and remedy the situation with an exchange or we'll process your return and issue a refund to the original payment method.
- Products purchased at an Onward gym store, must be returned to the store.
- Simply take the items you want to return, a valid ID, and your receipt (if you have one). Your return options vary based on the type of receipt you have:
- Original receipt: Exchange or refund to your original form of payment.
- No receipt: Exchange or store credit for the current price—requires store manager approval and the items must be un-used, unworn and unwashed.
- While shopping at our Online store, you may have the option of shipping an item to a Gym/store to pick up. If you are unable to pick up the order within 30 days, we will return your order and issue a refund to your original form of payment.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Items noted as nonreturnable cannot be returned.
- Some Onward products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please check the label, hang tag, or warranty card for details and return information.
We reserve the right to require and electronically capture consumer information from a valid state or government ID for all returns/exchanges. We maintain a database of consumer return activity created solely for the purpose of authorizing returns and exchanges. We do not sell the information captured through this process. We also reserve the right to limit returns/exchanges made with or without receipts for any reason.